The Sunday Community Market is where WA’s culture is shared and celebrated. Are you crafty, like to cook, a collector or do you have a green thumb and just love to sell? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to be part of the market community where you can meet thousands of eager shoppers every weekend.

To become a stall holder, please complete the relevant application form below. Please note, you must have public liability insurance (to the minimum value of $10 million) and if you are a food seller, you must have approval from the City of Canning. Once you submit your application, we will complete the appropriate checks and you will receive confirmation once your request has been approved. Please ensure your documentation is complete and you have read and understand the Stall Holder Conditions, found here.

Temporary Food Stall Application

Complete and return to the City of Canning.

Temporary Food Stall Renewal

Complete and return to Perth Markets.

Existing Stall Holder Booking Request

Existing stall holders should complete this form.

New stall holder application

If you are interested in becoming a stall holder, complete this form.