Electrical & Renewable Energy Contractors - Residential and Commercial
Monday to Friday: 8:30 – 600pm
AICA Engineering is a division of AICA group. It is an Engineering Consultancy Practice specializing in market sectors of electrical, design engineering and renewable energy. The company started its operation in April 2011 and has been venturing into various facets of electrical portfolios since. Our business is stretched across into the international markets were we have set up our business operations in Indonesia and India as well. We currently have a team of 5 Admin Staff and 9 Technical Staff with which our jobs and commitment to clients are met in the most professional and efficient manner.
As a locally owned and operated WA Electrical Contracting Company (EC10130), our commitment is attributed to the integration of all fields of electrical services from domestic to commercial, air conditioning, solar installations and contract work orders.
In collaboration with our partners, AICA Engineering’s experience within the Electrical & Renewable Energy Sector gives us a competitive advantage in an ever evolving industry of engineering solutions. With a multidimensional business model we are consistently embracing all aspects that enable the provision of customized solutions to suit the client’s needs and circumstances.
1. Electrical Installation & commissioning
2. Electrical Maintenance
3. Electrical Contracting
4. Project Management
5. Electrical, Instrumentation, Control, and Telecommunications
6. Construction works
7. Delivery of mobile switch room solutions
8. High Voltage Installation and Maintenance
9. Low Voltage Installation and Maintenance
10. Cable supply, installation and termination.
11. Complete electrical system installations.
12. Electrical power generation, protection and distribution installations.
13. Control system installations.
14. Subdivision cabling
15. Communication / Data
16. Air conditioning/refrigeration electrical systems.
17. Rotating machinery repair (generator, alternator, electric motor, and fan).
18. Generator/Alternator control system service and inspections.
19. Complete design packages
20. New build electrical system design (AC and DC)
21. Refit/upgrade on electrical design
22. Switchboard, starter and control panel design
23. Alarm and monitoring system design
24. Generator control system design
25. Electrical power generation, protection and distribution design
26. Electrical drafting service
27. Virtual product prototyping using 3D animations and visuals.
28. 3D animations to provide clear procedural instructions, such as to illustrate correct health and safety procedures.
29. Video presentations involving 3D animations and visuals to illustrate and emphasize specific points.
30. 3D modeling and animation superimposed on real-life footage, in order to demonstrate the appearance and operation of a product in its intended setting.
31. 3D animations and visuals to illustrate ideas and settings which cannot be filmed by normal cameras, such as very small-scope settings, inside machinery or in dangerous environments.